Tele-medicine services are exploding.
That’s why we wrote this book, so patients like you can completely understand how telemedicine works and how you can use it for your good health while keeping you and your family safe.
Dr. Tom Davis MD FAAFP
- 1. Pre-Order 10 copies of the book or and receive the audio recording bonus, which includes information about getting the most out of your tele-medicine encounter and an exclusive interview with Dr. Tom that’s not in the book. You will also receive the access to one of our Keeping Your Family Safe monthly online interactive sessions.
- $99.70 for Kindle or iBooks version
- $129.70 for Printed Edition from Amazon
- 2. Pre-Order 100 copies of the book or and receive the bonuses specified above as well as access to all six of our Keeping Your Family Safe monthly online interactive sessions.
- $997 for Kindle or iBooks version
- $1,297 for Printed Edition from Amazon
- 3. Pre-Order 1,000 copies of the book or and receive the bonuses specified above as well as Dr. Tom will present a keynote to your audience at a mutually agreed upon date.
- $9,970 for Kindle or iBooks version
- $12,970 for Printed Edition from Amazon
Get multiple copies to share with your friends and colleagues or provide as “the ultimate resource” for your patients.
About the Authors
In 1994, Dr. Tom Davis MD FAAFP tucked his board certification under his arm and set up his practice in a picturesque little river town on the Pickney Bend of the lower Missouri River. Twenty-four years, a thousand babies, two-hundred thousand patient visits and uncounted midnight phone calls later he has emerged as a national leader in helping patients get great healthcare. Author, speaker, mentor, he regularly engages with his community of seekers across social media, answering their questions and solving their problems about the best ways to get the healthcare they need, so all can be well.
Dan Janal works with leaders who want to elevate their reputations and stand above their competitors. As a book coach, developmental editor and ghostwriter, he shapes stories and strategies that can transform a career or a business. As a result of his work, clients say they have more focus, more credibility, more visibility and more impact.
He has written more than a dozen books.