Dr. Tom Davis empowers audiences around the country to deliver truly exceptional value-based care. A sought-after speaker, Tom fully customizes his keynotes, discussion groups and seminars to provide practical takeaways that can be implemented immediately with exceptional results.
Tom’s hard-won expertise, engaging style and personal tales of challenge and success can take any industry event to the next level. Whether your event caters to healthcare students, clinicians, administrators, coders, litigators or investors, Tom can tailor a program to achieve specific results at your organization.
In addition to offering powerful keynotes for large audiences, Tom also leads hands-on group workshops to reinforce key best practices in value-based care.
Some of Tom’s most popular speaking topics include:
- Best practices for medical risk coding and compliance.
- Building clinical confidence for trainees across all levels and disciplines.
- Value-based care training for nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Teaching physicians the ins and outs of value-based contracts.
- Leveraging managed Medicaid systems.
- Investing in value-based healthcare companies.
- And much more…
Tom’s audiences walk away with tangible ideas for how to improve healthcare delivery under value-based and shared-risk systems, generate equitable compensation sustainably, and enhance career satisfaction–all in service to your patients. As a physician himself for over 25 years, Tom connects deeply with his audiences and speaks directly to their top concerns, challenges, and goals.
Let Tom craft a customized speech, workshop, or discussion group to address the most important issues facing your audience today.